The costs are calculated per shelf (up to 1 linear metre) at £10.00 a year.
A standard bay has 7 shelves. Adjustment is allowed but a minimum charge of £70.00
per bay applies. If a bay holds more than 7 shelves the charge is calculated per shelf.
One-off administration fee on set-up, of £25.00
These figures assume a rental period of 1 year and are exclusive of VAT.
- Agreement. Clients will be asked to sign a standard agreement.
- Set up shelving. Adjustments can be made to shelf spacing for an additional fee.
- Photographs. A photographic record will be made of shelved items at the point of delivery.
- Packaging. Clients may be asked to arrange for items to be packaged before storage. This can also be supplied for a fee.
- Emergency Preparedness Plan. Contact details of named individuals in renting organisation will be required to add to the Plan.
Additional Services; fees negotiable
- Retrieval. Notice is required and clients accompanied by staff.
- Working space. Areas can be made available for consultation, conservation and cataloguing of stored material by clients.
- Packaging, research, conservation and cataloguing can also be supplied by Archives’ staff.
Please contact us for more information or to discuss options and costs.